New York (Onsite)
Vesto is the only cash management platform that helps startups earn more and burn less. We’re building the next generation of treasury management tools, and helping companies put their cash to work.
We’re backed by top-tier investors including Contrary, SV Angel, and Susa Ventures, along with the founders of SoFi, Tinder, and Alloy.
We’re looking for a world-class Frontend Engineer to join our team and lead the development of our early product. In this role, you’ll help set the technical and cultural foundation of the company. We’re looking for individuals who have a strong sense of ownership, excellence, and a desire for impact.
What you’ll do
- Lead the development of the web frontend of our product, and set the foundations for years of future development
- Collaborate closely with fellow engineers, the CEO, and others on the technical direction and vision for the product
- Design and write reusable UI components
- Continuously raise the bar by recruiting exceptional talent for the team and creating a culture of excellence, velocity, and trust
What we’re looking for
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience building scalable web applications
- Opinionated eye for best practices, design, and user experience
- Fintech industry knowledge and experience, or willingness to learn
- Desire to work in an early-stage, fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (for technical and non-technical audiences)
- Ability to lead projects end to end, we go all in!
The successful candidate for this role can expect a salary range of $120,000-$190,000, along with generous equity; dependent on skills, location, experience, and expected contribution.
Does this position sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com
Include this role's title in your subject line.
Tell us about yourself and your background. Please include links to your GitHub and LinkedIn/resume, along with links to favorite projects that you’ve worked on.