Come be a part of a rapidly expanding $35 billion dollar global business. At Amazon Business, a fast-growing startup passionate about building solutions, we set out every day to innovate and disrupt the status quo. We stand at the intersection of tech & retail in the B2B space developing innovative purchasing and procurement solutions to help businesses and organizations thrive. At Amazon Business, we strive to be the most recognized and preferred strategic partner for smart business buying. Bring your insight, imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Join us in building and celebrating the value of Amazon Business to buyers and sellers of all sizes and industries. Unlock your career potential.
Amazon Business is seeking an enthusiastic and self-directed, Product Marketing Manager to work closely with stakeholders to create marketing content designed to increase engagement with prospects and customers across the different stages of the buyer’s journey, including value propositions and key messaging frameworks by (sub)vertical/industry and solution and assets such as blog posts, customer stories, videos, webinars, etc. The candidate be should be able to dive into the details (VOC/persona mapping, adoption data, KPIs) and come up with actionable ways to increase adoption of solutions to customer segments via multiple channels.
The ideal candidate is a strong writer and earns trust through performance and relationship building, thinks strategically and analytically about customer challenges and how to align our messaging. This individual will also assess content gaps and work to build assets to fill those gaps. The right candidate should have a strong record of delivering results timely and effectively.
You will be part of the Central Marketing team, responsible for Amazon Business’ messaging worldwide and will work closely with product marketing and marketing partner teams including digital, field, and regional marketing.
Key job responsibilities
• Serve as the subject matter expert for a specific vertical/industry and/or solution for our broader Amazon Business stakeholders, in addition to owning the management, deliverables, and reporting of marketing materials.
• Develop and align customer journeys with relevant content, campaigns, activities, and initiatives for each solution and ensure cross-functional Amazon Business teams are aligned to these journeys.
• Identify and package relevant marketing materials based on defined customer journey maps with the objective of helping new customers progress through their procurement lifecycle.
• Apply content and product marketing best practices for each customer segment and identify opportunities to improve the customer experience across multiple channels and teams.
• Ensure Amazon Business marketing partner teams are equipped with messaging, assets, and offerings to effectively engage customers and address their challenges.
• Build strong relationships across with Global and Geo (North America, Europe and Asia Pacific) Marketing teams to ensure efforts are aligned with other content strategies and objectives, including localizing Geo-relevant content.
• Provide clear, consistent, and frequent communication to global stakeholders to ensure clarity on content activities, status, goals, and results.
• Deliver detailed updates via regular business reviews which showcase key metrics and KPIs reflecting content performance.
About the team
Our customers include all type of businesses ranging from individual professionals to small businesses to large institutions (and everything in between). Our business customers have different needs than the traditional Amazon customers so we are reinventing everything from how we display our selection, price our products, and provide the right customer experience.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Seattle, WA, USA
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
- 2+ years experience in writing public facing copy and proven ability to show high attention to detail in relation to proofing, editing, and content execution.
- Experience working with marketing tools including email, web analytics, CRM, and marketing automation platforms
- Experience with onsite marketing, lifecycle marketing and digital advertising
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to establish strong partnerships with demonstrable results
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $52,000/year in our lowest geographic market up to $125,100/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.