TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
Creation is the core of TikTok's purpose. Our platform is built to help imaginations thrive. This is doubly true of the teams that make TikTok possible.
Together, we inspire creativity and bring joy - a mission we all believe in and aim towards achieving every day.
To us, every challenge, no matter how difficult, is an opportunity; to learn, to innovate, and to grow as one team. Status quo? Never. Courage? Always.
At TikTok, we create together and grow together. That's how we drive impact - for ourselves, our company, and the communities we serve.
The Product Solutions & Operations (PSO) team is searching for a proactive, self-starting intern for summer 2024. You will be joining the Core Ads team, which is responsible for driving the infrastructure that powers TikTok ads. We will have an opportunity for you to support these two initiatives a) Targeting, Audiences, Search, New Placements b) Innovative Ad Formats. You will be working on building exciting products and go to market strategies internally and with relevant cross-functional partners (e.g.: PM, Marketing)
We are looking for talented individuals to join us for an internship in 2024. Internships at TikTok aim to offer students industry exposure and hands-on experience. Turn your ambitions into reality as your inspiration brings infinite opportunities at TikTok.
Internships at TikTok aim to provide students with hands-on experience in developing fundamental skills and exploring potential career paths. A vibrant blend of social events and enriching development workshops will be available for you to explore. Here, you will utilize your knowledge in real-world scenarios while laying a strong foundation for personal and professional growth. It runs for 12 weeks beginning in May/June 2024
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. We encourage you to apply early. Candidates can apply to a maximum of TWO positions and will be considered for jobs in the order you apply. The application limit is applicable to TikTok and its affiliates' jobs globally.
- Work closely with Product Marketing Managers to analyze product functionality, performance trends and test hypotheses to help shape go-to-market strategies
- Perform analysis on ads to uncover creative and optimization best practices
- Develop product feedback processes and assist in conducting market research and customer interviews
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to develop client-facing marketing materials and playbooks
- Assist in creating streamlined processes and documentation to communicate product release timelines with sales teams
- Create reporting and dashboards to analyze and track campaign performance, trends, and identify optimization opportunities for our small business customers
- First-year student currently pursuing a full-time MBA.
- Able to commit to working for 12 weeks during Summer 2024
- Must obtain work authorization in the country of employment at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment.
- Great customer service skills with experience working with both internal and external partners/customers
- Data collection and synthesis of that data into consumable reports
- Strong market research skills including the ability to segment and quantify customer segments by various characteristics a plus
- Strong operations skills with the ability to define process improvements
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams and stakeholders; excellent relationship building, collaboration, negotiation and influence skills
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work independently and deliver results with minimal supervision
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
【For Pay Transparency】Compensation Description Intern (hourly)
The hourly rate range for this position in the selected city is $50.00- $50.00. We cover 100% premium coverage for Full-Time intern medical insurance after 90 days from the date of hire. Medical coverage only, no dental or vision coverage.
Our time off and leave plans are: Paid holidays and paid sick leave. The sick leave entitlement is based on the time you join.
We also provide mental and emotional health benefits through our Employee Assistance Program and provide reimbursements for your mobile phone expense. The Company reserves the right to modify or change these benefits programs at any time, with or without notice.