Gen She is a media enterprise dedicated to championing the next generation of female talent. As women progress in the workforce, we're driven by our mission to amplify their voices and unlock the potential of every ambitious woman, advocating for a more inclusive and diverse workforce for the future.
Founded in 2019, Gen She has expanded into a global community of some of the most driven women in business and tech. This includes a roster of the brightest female C-Suite executives, founders, builders, and investors in the tech world. Offering career resources, job opportunities, content, and events, Gen She has been the catalyst for members to establish companies, cultivate multi-million-dollar brands, and create platforms with wide-reaching impact. Our events – including conferences, private dinners, and virtual gatherings – have brought together over 10,000 attendees. These engagements have led to collaborations with industry giants such as Snap, Lyft, Google, Supergoop, Maybelline, Ticketmaster, and General Assembly, with our influence reaching over 11 million people.
We're on the hunt for an energetic and innovative marketing manager to bolster our dynamic team. This position will primarily involve social media content strategy, scheduling, and management. You will collaborate closely with our Director of Marketing, Cynthia, ensuring our online voice remains consistent and impactful.
- Partner with the marketing team to devise a cohesive social media content calendar.
- Manage post schedules across various platforms like Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Aid in crafting visual and textual content tailored for each platform.
- Oversee social media channels for engagement, interacting with followers as guided.
- Assess campaign performance metrics to determine success and suggest refinements.
- Brainstorm alongside the team to generate creative content and campaign concepts.
- Profound knowledge of social media platforms and their functionalities.
- An adaptable, fast learner.
- Ability to execute with minimal supervision. We're here to support, but independence is essential.
- Genuine enthusiasm for our mission and values.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication proficiency.
- Meticulous organizational capabilities and keen attention to detail.
- Primarily works independently but collaborates effectively when needed.
- Prior experience at a startup, especially an early stage startup, is advantageous.
- Experience with social media scheduling tools is advantageous.
- Basic graphic design capabilities, particularly with Figma, is beneficial.
- Work remotely, giving you the freedom to choose your environment, reduce commute stress, and achieve a healthier work-life balance.
- Acquire practical insights in an evolving marketing landscape.
- Engage and establish connections with tech and media professionals.
- Access an exclusive community of influential women in tech and business and interact with our global Gen She community.
- Experience fully sponsored team gatherings in some of SF’s most sought-after startup coworking spaces.