The Local Marketing Temp is a 6-month contracted role to support the launch of Seattle. This person will be based in market, and is responsible for generating awareness, increasing sales, building community and maintaining brand relevance to support the launch of the market and each store’s opening. This role will report to the West Coast Marketing Manager.
We are looking for someone who is looking to get exposure to marketing strategy and is excited about executing upon that vision.
What You'll Do
- Organize and coordinate product drops to key partners through event inclusion, surprise + delight, office lunches and more
- Support outreach at large within each store’s community and market at large
- Partner hand in hand with New Restaurant Opening (NRO) Marketing and the local marketing agency to align on key targets and plan of attacks, providing support/recommendations where needed
- Network in the community on an ongoing basis; build strong relationships to form partnerships and keep sweetgreen top of mind
- Work closely with General Managers and Team Members to coordinate product drops
- Manage associated acquisition + product counts
The Ideal Candidate
- Hustler! Likes to be on the go and can be scrappy to get it done
- Strong project management, organization, communication skills
- Ability to form strong connections in local markets
- Ability to work well independently and remotely
- Must be able to travel consistently across the region to partners, events with product
- Must be based in Seattle, Washington
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
Sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 5500+ team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means. Our teams are our most valuable ingredient - the heart of our company, the face of our brand, and what truly makes the sweetgreen experience special and unique.
Salary range for this role:
Starting salary range based on experience
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
California residents: Review our applicant privacy notice HERE.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please CLICK HERE.