This role is full-time, in-person, in NYC.
Compensation package: 100-110K USD, significant equity, and a plethora of benefits.
Who We Are
Rilla’s the leading conversation intelligence software for outside sales. Think solar, roofing, real estate, and other sales people who talk to customers face to face.
They talk, our mobile app records their conversations, and our AI automatically transcribes and analyzes their conversations to help them improve their sales.
Our vision is to bring the power of conversation intelligence from the Zoom meeting and the call center to the more than 10M sales people who work offline.
We’re growing 30% MoM, have dozens of customers including Fortune 500 companies, Net Revenue Retention above 170%, an NPS higher than the iPhone’s, and we are profitable!
We have become one of the fastest growing startups in the history of startups.
We’re backed by Byron Deeter (one of the best investors of all time) from Bessemer Venture Partners, the top Cloud investor in the world.
And we’re a Cloud 100 Rising Star company.
Who You Are
🧠 An infinite learner. Someone who is always curious. You quickly learn new technologies and execute independently. You are a generalist who will deep dive into a challenge.
🔍 A customer obsessive. Someone who deeply cares about delighting customers and solving their pains, not about vanity metrics.
🏅 A quality obsessive. Someone who deeply cares about our users and the quality of their work. Our customers are not tech companies. They’re people who live and work in the real world. To solve problems for them you need to have extreme empathy. You have to understand how they work, what they need, and want, and how to make their lives better.
🤝 A team player. You love giving and receiving feedback, and learning and growing as a team.
📈 Unafraid of failure. You take risks. You see failure as an opportunity to learn, grow, and be better the next time. In a weird way, you trick your brain into being excited when you fail, because it means you got a new opportunity to learn more.
You will be a part of the founding team in one of the fastest growing startups in the world. As we scale, we need a creative who can build high-quality content quickly. You will collaborate with everyone at Rillavoice, even our customers, to tell world-class stories.
We are looking for a generalist who can put on many hats to tackle our content bottleneck. You will be doing everything from shooting and editing video, designing physical and digital ads, and immersing yourself in our industry to learn what stories are compelling.
What You’ll Do
- Create compelling content for our target market.
- Storyboard, film, edit, and produce video content:
- Video podcasts
- Social shorts
- Product launch announcements
- Design physical and digital content:
- General web ads
- Event flyers
- Booth designs
- Social posts
What You Bring
- 2+ years experience designing and creating art/ads/content.
- Expertise with the Adobe suite, including Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Experience editing product interfaces into videos, similar to this
- You’re a social media native, whether it’s from a previous marketing role, or you’re a hobby sh*tposter.
- You’ve worked on scrappy video projects, where you’ve had to do way more than possible with the resources provided.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- You can move, think, act, and learn extremely fast.
- You’re highly adaptable and have a demon inside you that makes you want to learn more and do better every day.