As humans, there are few things more exciting than meeting someone new. At Tinder, we’re on a mission to power and inspire real connections by making it easy and fun for every new generation of singles. With tens of millions of users, hundreds of millions of downloads, 2+ billion swipes per day, 20+ million matches per day, and a presence in 190+ countries, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing. We work together to solve complex problems. Behind the simplicity of every match, we think deeply about human relationships, behavioral science, network economics, AI and ML, online and real-world safety, cultural nuances, loneliness, love, sex, and more.
One Team, One Dream
We work hand-in-hand, building Tinder for our members. We succeed together when we work collaboratively across functions, teams, and time zones, and think outside the box to achieve our company vision and mission.
We take accountability and strive to make a positive impact in all aspects of our business, through ownership, innovation, and a commitment to excellence.
Never Stop Learning
We cultivate a culture where it’s safe to take risks. We seek out input, share honest feedback, celebrate our wins, and learn from our mistakes in order to continue improving.
We’re problem solvers, focusing on how to best move forward when faced with obstacles. We don’t dwell on the past or on the issues at hand, but instead look at how to stay agile and overcome hurdles to achieve our goals.
Embrace Our Differences
We are intentional about building a workplace that reflects the rich diversity of our members. By leveraging different perspectives and other ways of thinking, we build better experiences for our members and our team.
Our Associate Product Manager, Revenue role, reports directing into the product team, helping to drive the vision and development of products and product solutions from conception to launch. Our team works on consumer-facing features and platform-level investments to deliver first class core user experience that meets Tinder’s business objectives.
As the Associate Product Manager, Revenue you will join an experienced team of product leaders within the revenue team. You will own Tinder’s pricing operations strategy, roadmap and execution with the goal of driving revenue and payer growth through operational excellence and local price management. You will collaborate with leaders from data science, product, local operations, finance and strategy to drive opportunities for future business growth. The team works in a fast-paced environment, constantly improving and optimizing in order to deliver outstanding monetization experience to our global users.
Where you’ll work:This is a hybrid role and requires in-office collaboration three days per week. This position is located in San Francisco, or Palo Alto, CA.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate to drive Tinder’s revenue operations strategy, including crafting our playbook to manage price across over 150 international markets, reactivating to competitive and local context changes
- Collaborate with our finance, data science, business development, product, local operation and strategy teams to drive business results
- Use data analytics, A/B testing and competitive context to help frame revenue trade offs across all Tinder pricing levers, driving recommendations on the most efficient ways to drive our business goals
- Clearly communicate your pricing operations roadmap, hypotheses and results to a spectrum of audiences.
- Learn the dynamics of the Tinder community, understand the psychology of our users, and identify their user needs.
- 2+ years of product operations, business operations or strategy experience in a fast-growing tech environment, bonus points if you have experience with ricing or finance
- Experience working with A/B testing tools and feature rollouts
- Experience working on international rollouts, including products and business management
- Experience defining metrics and making operations and strategic decisions based on A/B testing and/or qualitative feedback.
- The ability to assess the impact of a price change on our business through light self-directed analysis and partnership with fiance and data science
- Proven understanding of LTV predictions and subscription business models is preferred
As a full-time employee, you’ll enjoy:
- Unlimited PTO (with no waiting period), 10 annual Wellness Days
- Time off to volunteer and charitable donations matched up to $15,000 annually
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental coverage
- 100% 401(k) employer match up to 10%, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- 100% paid parental leave (including for non-birthing parents), family forming benefits, and Milk Stork, which provides access to breast milk shipping for business travel, surrogacy, and employee relocation
- Investment in your development: mentorship through our MentorMatch program, access to 6,000+ online courses through Udemy, and an annual $3,000 stipend for your professional development
- Investment in your wellness: access to mental health support via Modern Health, BetterHelp, and Insight Timer; paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance, fitness membership subsidy, and commuter subsidy
- Free subscription to Tinder Gold
$120,000-$140,000 a year
Factors such as scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate's work experience, education/training, job-related skills, internal peer equity, as well as market and business considerations may influence base pay offered. This salary will be subject to a geographic adjustment (according to a specific city and state), if an authorization is granted to work outside of the location listed in this posting.